Our Technology

 

SCANPIC

In addition to cutting edge evidence-based chiropractic care, we utilize state-of-the-art, non-invasive technology for assessment of neurological function that has been awarded certification by the Space Foundation, co-founded by NASA.

Because only 10% of your nervous system is devoted to signaling pain, we rely on SEMG and Thermographic technology to determine how the other 90% is actually functioning.  This allows us to have an objective measurable baseline to track improvement as you progress through care.

Advanced Diagnostic Technology

What is the source of your stress?

The NeuralTherm™ Scanner

Dr. Kris’ advanced strategies provide pin-point accuracy for patients to discover the source of the pain, the sources of stress in their life that cause the pain and how to better adapt and alleviate that stress and create optimal health. (90% of disease is caused by stress)

How is your body moving and performing?

The Static and Dynamic Surface Electromyography (sEMG)

This dynamic system shows patients the areas and sources of muscular pain. The sEMG identifies the causes of muscle imbalance, tightness, fatigue and spasm in order to create a specialized and comprehensive plan to bring you to your highest performance level.

Do you have heart disease or stress in your family? Are you concerned about living longer?

The Insight Pulse Wave Profiler

Your heart is always working. We can detect how much stress your heart is under and how to take care of the 2nd most vital organ in your body so you can reach optimal health. The heart never lies and when we pay attention to it, we can restore health, eliminate stress and enjoy life to the fullest. You will be amazed at the results!