Pam and I were recently brainstorming about the content for our May newsletter and Pam had a great idea and suggested we share information with you that you may or may not know about the practice. So, here is our “Do You Know” list…
Do You Know…
- We support and promote individual and family Wellness Packages.
You can purchase a grouping of adjustments (12, 24, 36, 48) at a reduced rate that you and your family can use throughout the year for your care. Ask Pam for more details if you are interested in a package.
- We now make customized stabilizing orthotics for you.
This new technology, Foot Levelers, utilizes a unique patented system that provides a digital 3-D scan of your feet, assessing your particular biomechanics. The scans highlight imbalances and asymmetries between the feet with a Postural Stability Indicator. The scans are sent to the Foot Levelers company where they are manufactured according to your specific biomechanical needs.
- We specialize in pregnancy and pediatric care.
Dr. Brew has specialized training, ICPA-certified in the Webster Technique and experience assisting pregnant women during their unique health journey. Simple chiropractic checkups now can have a lasting impact on your child’s long-term health. This is because chiropractic care promotes a properly functioning central nervous system and enables children to build a strong foundation of well-being.
- We have been doing community outreach with South Bay Community Services since the inception of Vitality (2009).
Over the years, we have promoted health and wellness for the foster youth of the South Bay with basketball and soccer ball drives and backpack drives. Part of the Vitality mission is to educate and support the youth of our community.
- We support and promote the use of Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for your care at Vitality.
These accounts use pre-tax dollars for your chiropractic care. If you have this type of account and are not currently using it for your care, please discuss the option of utilizing it with Pam.
- We have many amazing Wellness Partners to assist you with every aspect of your healthcare needs
Over the years, we have built long-lasting, solid relationships with wellness partner in the fields of functional exercise, naturopathy, homeopathy, psychology, acupuncture, nutrition, massage, midwifery, lactation and women’s health. Please let us know when we can assist you with a great referral.